A Project Manager monitors a project, from study to acceptance of the works by the client. He intervenes in tertiary sectors, industry or infrastructure and facilities.
His missions are as follows:
- Supervise the technical part of projects (HVAC, electricity or pipes)
- Manage the administrative and contractual monitoring and the financial profitability of projects
- Ensure a good relationship with the clients
- Manage a project team to prepare and implement the project
- Ensure the safety of all persons involved in the project